St. John’s Eagle’s Nest Preschool is currently accepting registration forms for the 2018-2019 preschool year! Registration is accepted on a first-come, first-served basis, and is open to all area families.
Some highlights of our program:
- Your child can attend either 2 days per week ($70/mo) or 3 days per week ($95/mo), depending on availability. Partial tuition scholarships are available based on financial need.
- Early drop-off available @ 7:45 am!
- Monthly Themes – change centers, toys and equipment with each new theme
- Colors, shapes, numbers, letters, science, math, social studies, reading, language and art are coordinated with the theme
- 3 year curriculum (27 different monthly themes) so children can attend consecutive years with no repetition
- Daily schedule alternates quiet and active play, small and large group interaction, and hands on learning activities
- Routine includes circle time, free play, art, “Jesus” time, gym time, snacks, music and movement and story time
- Free play centers available daily include: sand/water table, play-doh, art easel, light table, blocks and building toys, cognitive and manipulative toys, puzzles, writing center, science center, computers, library, housekeeping, dress-up area, imaginative play, and puppets
- Daily art projects encourage creativity and freedom of expression through a variety of media
- Religion curriculum includes 1 Bible story each month with accompanying lessons and application
- Christian morals, values, beliefs and behavior are interwoven throughout every preschool session
- Daily large muscle play with tricycles, wagons, scooters and climbing structures in our large gymnasium
- Music and movement daily, also rhythm instruments, rhythm sticks and bean bags
- Holiday parties with a Christian emphasis – Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentines and Easter – families invited!
- Special monthly opportunities – field trips and/or visitors, trips to our own church library, book club and software club orders, Star of the Week, birthdays and more!
- Monthly newsletters, snack lists, and calendars to help parents stay informed
- Parent-teacher conferences twice a year, with testing in the Spring.
If you have questions about our preschool program, please call the office at (217) 342.4334 or email email@example.com.
Eagle’s Nest Preschool does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarships, or any other school administered programs.